Friday, May 18, 2007

How to Get to My House

Somebody like to go home very much, they almost go home every weak. But I don’t like it. I would go home one or twice a month.
When I go home, I have to go to parking and ride my motorcycle. As soon as I leave Chung Gang University, go along street, turn right to go to ching shan road. By the road, I can go downhill to Shin Juang. And then, I go Jung Jeng road along. This is a long road, it will pass Fu Jen Catholic University. About 5 minutes ago, I have to turn right to go on Da Han bridge when pass Fu Jen Catholic University. Off the bridge, go along the road, it is longer road than Jung Jeng road. About 15 minutes, also turn right to Shing Nan road. Go along this road, I could arrive my home.
It should spend about 40 minutes to one hour from Chung Gang University to my home. If I meet a traffic jam, it would waste much time on riding. So, I don’t like to go home too often. Because I don’t like that, my parents would worry about me. But, I will go home in my free time.

No comments: